Almond Raspberry Cookies Recipe
270 gr All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
¼ tsp Salt
120 gr Unsalted Butter
120 gr Shortening
100 gr Granulated Sugar
90 gr Brown Sugar
1 pcs Egg
1 tsp Almond Essence
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
100 gr Almond (chunk) for filling
1 tbsp Corn Syrup
Baca juga: History of Cheese
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl will mix well, set aside.
- Mix with mixer, shortening, granulated sugar and brown sugar till fluffy, around 2 minutes. Then add egg, almond and vanilla essence and mix till blended well. Gradually stir in flour (no. 1) mixture with wooden spatula till in cooperated. Keep in the refrigerator around 10 minutes.
- Using ice cream scoop, scoop the dough and place on the baking tray (before you put the dough on it, spread light butter on the baking tray) around 5 cm and press down with your hand.
- Bake in the oven with temperature 180° C around 10 – 12 minutes till light brown.
- Put chuck almond on it immediately and pressing down and let cool on baking tray.
- Drizzle corn syrup over cooled cookies.
for: 24 cookies